Small Welding Gas Bottle
FAQ 1. What's your product price? Because each gas price depends on your quantity and purity requirements, it is difficult to give a fixed price. If you are interested in some gases, please provide your details. I can offer you an offer. 2. What's the min order? Different products with...Send Inquiry
Place of Origin
1. What's your product price?
Because each gas price depends on your quantity and purity requirements, it is difficult to give a fixed price. If you are interested in some gases, please provide your details. I can offer you an offer.
2. What's the min order?
Different products with different MOQ, please do not hesitate to tell us your needs
3. What's your payment term?
50% T/T deposit, 50% T/T against B/L copy or 100% Irrevocable L/C at sight
4. All the cylinders can recycle?
Usually seamless steel cylinder can recycle to use in 30 years. The disposable cylinder is only for use one time.when you ordered our cylinders, next time, you can send back the cylinders to fill gas again. You just need to tell us before you export. We will handle all the import customs clearance formalities.
Outer diameter (mm)
Outer diameter (mm)
5. Is there any cautions to use gas cylinders?
1) The use and testing of gas cylinder shall be subject to “Safety inspection regulations for gas cylinders” issued by State Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision.
2) The gas cylinder shall away from heat and sunlight exposure. The distance from fire should be no less than 10 meter. And it is prohibited to hit the cylinders.
3) It is prohibited to use fire to heat the valve if it was frozen.
4) The nozzle of the gas cylinder was strictly prohibited from oil contamination
5) The gas in the cylinder cannot be entirely exhausted, it would be better to remain not less than 0.040 MPa residual pressure
6) The filling pressure of gas cylinder cannot exceed the prescribed pressure.
Because different countries have different requirements for gas cylinders and valves, we accept ISO, EN, JP, DOT, GB and other standards, please do not hesitate to tell us your needs.
Safety Monitoring Center.
We have accumulated more than 20 million dollars for the safety of investment funds, which we must insist on doing the most important thing.
Our quality control equipment includes Shimadzu mass spectrometer, halo water analyzer and other testing equipment.
We currently produce 2 million bottles of industrial gas, including high purity gas, electronic gas, rare gas.
Air separation plant.
We have 16 sets of air separation equipment in the country, 30,000 cubic meters / hour of gas capacity.
We can produce an annual output of 1.8 million bottles of acetylene gas.
We manufacture the electronic grade high purity hydrogen 99.9999%.
① cylinders should be stored in ventilated shade, can not be too cold, overheating or suddenly hot and cold, bottle deterioration. Can not be exposed to sunlight and all heat exposure, because of violence in the heat, bottle wall strength may be weakened, the bottle of gas expansion, the rapid pressure growth may cause an explosion.
② near the cylinder, can not have reducing organic matter, such as oily cotton yarn, cotton, etc., do not use plastic sheets, linoleum and the like, so as not to explode.
③ Do not put in the channel, so as not to touch down.
④ Do not put the cylinder on the laboratory, there should be a special library preservation.
⑤ different cylinders can not mix and drop. Empty bottles and bottles with gas should be stored separately.
⑥ in the laboratory, do not put the cylinder upside down, lying down to prevent the compressed liquid is discharged when the valve is opened. To be firmly erected, fixed to the wall or the experimental table, it is best fixed with a fixed shelf.
⑦ receiving gas cylinders, the use of soapy water test valve leaks, if the leak, to return to the factory, otherwise it will be dangerous.