Helium Argon Co2 Mix
FAQ 1. What's your product price? Because each gas price depends on your quantity and purity requirements, it is difficult to give a fixed price. If you are interested in some gases, please provide your details. I can offer you an offer. 2. What's the min order? Different products with...Send InquiryChat Now
place of origin
Because different countries have different requirements for gas cylinders and valves, we accept ISO, EN, JP, DOT, GB and other standards, please do not hesitate to tell us your needs.
1. What's your product price?
Because each gas price depends on your quantity and purity requirements, it is difficult to give a fixed price. If you are interested in some gases, please provide your details. I can offer you an offer.
2. What's the min order?
Different products with different MOQ, please do not hesitate to tell us your needs
3. What's your payment term?
50% T/T deposit, 50% T/T against B/L copy or 100% Irrevocable L/C at sight
Safety Monitoring Center.
We have accumulated more than 20 million dollars for the safety of investment funds, which we must insist on doing the most important thing.
Our quality control equipment includes Shimadzu mass spectrometer, halo water analyzer and other testing equipment.
We currently produce 2 million bottles of industrial gas, including high purity gas, electronic gas, rare gas.
Air separation plant.
We have 16 sets of air separation equipment in the country, 30,000 cubic meters / hour of gas capacity.
We can produce an annual output of 1.8 million bottles of acetylene gas.
We manufacture the electronic grade high purity hydrogen 99.9999%.
Packing & Delivery
Whether to support a price
Single FOB range price
1. Argon is a rare gas. Used as a shield gas for arc welding (cutting) stainless steel, magnesium, aluminum, and other alloys. Also used in smelting of steel, aluminum, titanium and zirconium. Argon discharge purple glow, but also for lighting technology and filling fluorescent lamps, photocell, lighting tubes.
2. In the brewing process, the filler in the beer barrel, it can replace the oxygen in order to avoid the beer in the raw material is oxidized to acetic acid.
3. Heat treatment process is also used to replace nitrogen and ammonia, the effect is more than nitrogen and ammonia, stainless steel heat treatment using argon to protect the bending effect is better and not easy to break.